Monday, December 13, 2010

After Final,,, 25/11-2/12 =) LANGKAWI-PENANG-CHERAS

hey~! Gosh~haha, long time dint update my blog d~ hehe…

ok lets talk bout stuffs that happened after Sem one….

My first sem in USM came to the end.. erm, how to say leh? My sem ended? Just like this? What had I done in SEM 1?? {recalling….} most time are enjoying for sure! =P

Well, did I move heaven and earth to make sure I will pass my exam with flying color? Erm..nope…

Haha, but the yes is that I did take a load off my mind after the Final exam although I can predict that my result would be suck for sure… Do a Hail Mary work, stop dreaming that you can score well..

I would like to find out what’s wrong with me after entering uni, I turned to be not very passionate in maths as I used to before and the determination that I had before to complete all my task perfectly…

What’s going on? How come? It is time for me to self-examine,SEM 2 is coming and I have promised to do the best, TIME MANAGEMENT is the difficulty that I have to overcome it.. God Bless me, Amitabha~ that I can stick to my wish! Hmm!

Ok, whats next? O yea, the langkawi trip, the one I looking forward after final since I have never been to langkawi… *-*

8 of us a gang, boon,sam,weibin,kc,huiwei,evelyn,pingying & I..here went to Pulau Langkawi~! WUHOO~ excited, well, arrive thr,erm, the langkawi that i used to imagine got bit different with the one i witnessed myself?haha ><>

But is ok, we did enjoy though we didn’t go to much places in Pulau Langkawi, but at least we had been been to thr ^^ bought lots wines and CHOCOLATE ! *-*

Back to KC’s home at penang before each of us back to hometown masing-masing..

Sincerely thousand thanks to KC bcz letting us to have our stuffs keep in his house which have occupied the space of his house,hope dint bring any inconvenience, ok, I know we did ><

Hehe, here are some of the photos that we have taken…

difference of height =P

at underworld =))

AT BEACH *-*

Weibin’s sampat during the trip turned 180 degree of my impression on him that I used to before…><

before going back to segamat for sem break,boon,evelyn & I stayed at cheras,miss pingying house and for the 1st time we went to jogoya and cheras pasar malam.. hehe

tam chia look ><

cheras pasar malam...so so lo hehe

well, here start my sem break when i reached home at 3/12 =D happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment