Monday, December 13, 2010

My 19th Birthday {^-^}



How did I go through my 19th Birthday? Hmmm…. The simplest birthday that I ever have =)

may be simple is the best?yea, I do think so =P

This year, my birthday same as the one of my Chinese calendar birthday, so double birthday it called? XD

Well, 12/12 I still in the camp, the night on 11/12,yea,they did sing the birthday songs for us,got others who bday on dec too then we sang along..

Emcee calling us up to stage .. we were bit embarrassed that we wish that it can end faster bit the bday songs~!hah! bit awkward standing up there and others singing to u.. anyway, thanks for the wishes~!do appreciate…=D

Well, that night I slept at 1230am.. very peaceful night, I got free calls from maxis-maxis,but my hp in low battery status start from the night and I dint manage to charge it..so dint make much calls==wasted bit…

Receive SMS birthday wishes, really touch,haha, appreciate those who remembered my birthday T^T~~~

And before the camp ended, one of the leader suddenly turned to dark face and scold us that we did not have disciplined and he suddenly called out some names to step forward to in front bcz they had done sth wrong, I was wondered why he did so to embarrassed us? Until he called my group member name & mine who birthday, then agak-agak can figure out why le, though when we stood in front he looked damn fierce and the room silence and our heart beat fast… hahaha, yea, that’s right, birthday cake appeared, haha but end up we dint have the chance to eat the cake since it was for committee =p

We dismissed at around 6pm and walked a long distance from new era to a restaurant at kajang to taste the famous KAJANG SATAYS!!! Hahaha, excited, big gang,thought we not really know bout each other =P

Back to cheras {ping ying’s house} at around 8pm and her family brought me and boon out for dinner, ok at that moment, my hp not yet charge,still low battery==

After dinner, reached home at 11pm and just I get my hp charge ><

Haha, the very cute actor pingying {ok, this description u can feel that she not a good actor XD},played ball with boon and her sis+future bro in-law, bought me three slices of cakes, but let me figure out,haha, ok lo, cooperate xia.hehe..

Three of us, both of them singing the bday songs for me, and three of us cut the cake, haha, small small celebrations but it wa warm, thanks guys =)) glad to know you… =)

But by the time I blow the candles and cut the cakes, ed midnight of 13/12,hahahahaha…the cakes? We ate in the morning as breakfast =P…

So my double birthday? Very peace… dint eat dao cakes and mihun or even red eggs? hahaha…. At first thought after the camp I would be managed to meet with xling and others KL friends to celebrate xia,but who knows too late liao.. soo…. Nvm lo!! T^T..

Here comes my 19…too peaceful? Yea,maybe a bit..haha~ recalling the time my celebrated my 18th in KMJ, mingkin them kicj the door into F1.29 and gave me the BIG SURPRISE~

I won’t forget that, I missed that SURPRISE and the BUDDIES =)

So, 19 d, one year before stepping in 20, there are lots thinking in my mind, mess bit and I don’t know how to express, maybe I not yet till the level that need a counselor ? LOL

My birthday wishes? Family and friends stay healthy,happy and everything will go smooth all the time… I can cope with my studies and find back my determinations =)) and maybe now should wish to change my single status ?LOL long way to go lo then~~ XP

Back to home today as boon and pingying back to USM, very lucky that pingying’s dad heading to JB and I manage to get the free ride from him and I no need to back by bus alone~~hahahaha, really happy, thankyou uncle!

So,comes to the end, thanks those who wished me and guys~~! I LOVE YOU =D

card from camp 's group 辅头帮, THANKS =D

Received a birthday card from a friend that warmed my heart, thanks Liwei, though we may not contacting each other for quite a time, but ur card really make my tears drop,thanks =)

DO APPRECIATE ^^

DO APPRECIATE ^^

1 comment: