Monday, December 13, 2010

Sem One BREAK =D


yo!

Haha, ok, this one is about my life during the half sem break…

What have I done during home?

1. Take care my pets,two doggies ~! <3>

{instead using take care, should be playing or fooling around them..hehe}

2. Drama-Marathon, watch non stop.. what have I watched? TVB dramas~! ^^

3. Killing flies, ok, I don’t know what’s the reason that cause there is time that my house, either in kitchen or outside got lots flies, even though I have washed the floor + dettol,they still thr..== killing flies with newspaper somehow give me some satisfaction in my skill of killing the annoying flies ><>………………………..

4. Eat, eat, eat and of course…. My weight? Up, up ,up ~! Argh,time to diet, really, dint wish to be calling fei po T^T.. to diet, sure must have some energy, so eat full full if not whr comes the energy to diet?? XD

5. SLEEP, sleep continuously and of course dream continuosly…. Sleep 8-12 hours a day, time spent on bed, Mr chew too love me><, I DREAMING LOTS, any kind of dreams also can come to me..why?@@

6. Been to a camp call “卧辅藏龙”by 全升 at new era college,kajang. 72 participants from 10 local universities in Msia.

USM has the most students that joined this camp,I wondered why other uni students so few representative?@@

Do enjoy the camp, at 1st,really don’t know bout how the camp would be like,what topic would it be?haha, the answer revealed after reaching thr, a camp that gave us some talks and practice on how to counseling the others, learn some techniques that I totally don’t understand before, happy happy…

The most YENG part that I think in the camp is the talk-giver, allowed us to sit at any pose & location we wanted in the room and can sleep if u cannot stand, yes, of course, I do fishing during the talks~!hahaha, but after fishing while, back to the talk and continue learning.. yeng yeng… *-*

Get to know new friends from others, and realize mostly ex-STPM students ,less ex-matriculation students that I met… seeing and listening to others sharing during the camp somehow make me felt that we were knowing each other without much boundaries…

Yes, no doubt it is normal that we would be bit awkward when meeting new friends and for sure we built the boundaries high high in order to protect ourselves, nature response..

But we were jubilant at the last day that when doing sharing, we did feel that our group was getting along well.. even the facilitators and the talk-givers are so friendly nd show no boundaries between us. It was such an amazing camp =) 辅头帮万岁!!! ^^

Learn to be sincere (真诚),respect(尊重),open-minded(开放),acceptance(接纳) when treating anybody around us..

Counseling is just a normal conversation between two persons with structures =D

No comments:

Post a Comment