Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ops =S

531pm,MAT111 still unknown @@

and I am hanging here, should have taken nap just now yet I am awake.
Read through something and realize...

Perhaps, you are right, my friends.
Should always think before acting,
Don't ever act with emotional
though you are flexible enough.

I always thought to follow what myself think is right
but... hmm...
or i should not have think too much?
past is past,now is now,future is future?
ish!

So, it is time to ponder,
Am I really don't mind or
I just haven't mind it yet?

Sorry to say that,
honestly telling,
I think I am not tough and steady enough,seriously.
May be there are things I prefer not knowing
but when the time out of curiosity comes
I go and find it out...
Opsssss =/
It somehow makes me =S

有些事情也许不知道还是会比较好
因为我有时真的没有那么Steady
故事写在纸上总有一个结局,故事写在心里是无人知晓的结局...

Buddy, I think I need you to talk now :(

Off to notes now, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment