Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You are not Belong to Me =S



There was a night
I found that you were on my mind
It has been such a long time that I encounter such feeling
Am I too protective to myself regarding love stuff
Or I just never meet with my Mr right?

There is a quote claimed,
Before meeting your Mr Right
You can also allow Mr Wrong to enter your life and make it interesting for a while
Is that truth?
How am I suppose to know that if you are my Mr right?

OPS...~
It is obvious enough that
you are the Mr Wrong
who bumped into my life suddenly
who occupied my mind always
who is trying to mess up my life
who will never belong to me...

And I am just so defenseless of you
That's so not me

Telling myself to step backward from you
Telling myself you are just the passer-by
Telling myself I should not have falling for you
Should not have falling on a passer-by
who is just accidentally bumped into my life
and leaving later on for another girl

There are still a lot of things waiting for me to accomplish
Perhaps not the Love Stuff right now
I have no the courage and the confident to do so
I am just a girl who try to be tough to protect myself from suffering
I am just a girl who is looking for the Mr Right to see through me
And know that I am not that Ok facing those things alone

I wonder when will just the Mr Right appears in front of me
And tell me he is the one who will by my side always.

Yeah, I do wonder If myself really know what am I doing right now~
I should clear my mind and draw a line between you and me perhaps?
Because you are not belong to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment